Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kudos to the Dunlaoghaire farmers market

• 01-05-2007 9:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,568 ✭✭✭✭

Was at the market for the first time this weekend have to say it's great, the weather helped, some continental friends that were with us were really impressed.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Yeah it's great:) Just keep away from the 1L Hazelnut yoghurt cartons in the stall with the meat from Wexford, it's mine and there weren't any left by the time I got there last week:(

There's so much nice food and other things there and it's great when the weather is fine too:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Have yet to check this out myself. What time does it start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭broadsheet

Guys excuse my ignorance, can anyone tell me exactly where it is held in DL and how often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

My parents go every Sunday to walk the dogs and bring me back sushi. Yet to go myself but it sounds lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 botvot

Kolodny wrote:
    Have yet to check this out myself. What time does it start?

Not that early...from 11am onwards I would say, maybe even a little later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭misssouthside

Went there with my friend a while ago. We couldn't find anything to eat there immediately, except pancakes, and I HATE pancakes. Have to say, it's a great market though. :)

Went there with my friend a while ago. We couldn't find anything to eat there immediately, except pancakes, and I HATE pancakes. Have to say, it's a great market though. :)

Go to the Indian guys stand, lovely vegetarian/vegan food, decent sized plate for a fiver. He offered one lady a taste who walked by and she goes "I'm not vegetarian!" lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭misssouthside

cormie wrote:
    Go to the Indian guys stand, lovely vegetarian/vegan food, decent sized plate for a fiver. He offered one lady a taste who walked by and she goes "I'm not vegetarian!" lol
    Ooh, great! I'm a vegetarian, that's the main reason I can't be bothered to look around the stalls...I'm always going "Is that vegetarian?". I'll check out the stall next time I'm there.

There's loads of vegetarian/vegan stalls, there's even a raw food stall that has some lovely, but expensive cakes:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement