Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Broadband Help - Nat Settings

Options
  • 01-05-2007 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey all, a friend is after getting Perlico broadband in recently and can play online with his xbox 360 without problems, but he is unable to connect to me to chat online or even play Halo 2 online. His NAT settings are set to strict. Does anyone know how i would go about changing his NAT settings to open so we can play in the same match?

Thanks in advance.
    Jay

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

ring perlico support , thats what they are for

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Yeah, thats the plan for this evening but had hoped i would have been able to get advice from here instead. Was able to get advice for eircom when i was stuck before. Guess Perlico isn't very popular.

Thanks anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

www.portforward.com will also tell him but you never told us what router they use

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

OK, thanks for your help spongebob.

Advertisement