Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish Arch today???

Options
  • 01-05-2007 10:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Any one know whats goin on in the Spanish Arch. Theres a big stage up-apparently it something thats goin to be broadcasted in America...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Msfc wrote:
    Any one know whats goin on in the Spanish Arch. Theres a big stage up-apparently it something thats goin to be broadcasted in America...
    Lovely girls competition! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

saw an nbc camera crew there yesterday up near the front door

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yea, they were hovering around Knockers too. Speaking the distinct american dialect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭singloud

The west seems chock a block with yanks trying to get back with their roots, you can't move without seeing a wobbling, big mac fed arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

Actually I turned on the TV here in the US and there was Matt Lauer of the Today Show on NBC live on a bus in the Claddagh. He does this thing every year called "where in the world is matt lauer" where he goes off galavanting all over the place except he doesnt tell anyone where he's going. I DVR'd it cos I had to head off to work so I'll watch it later.
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3041544/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Fairy rings lmao I cant believe how crazy this is. Watch the videos

Yeah it was for NBC. You can see my girlfriend in the background twice behind Matt Lauer .. ha ha.. she got seen by 70million people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Wow... fantastic to see David McWilliams being interviewed, in the past they would have thrown on Jackie Healy Ray and called him the high king or something!

Advertisement