Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kit

Options
  • 01-05-2007 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

I see the New Kit will be released on 12th May !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Another New Kit - Robbing us blind again.
    I hear it'll have special 125 year anniversary badges.
    I'm a sucker for stuff like that.
    Cha-Ching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Bloody hell! I only got the current one last year, having stuck with the Holsten one for a couple of years.

Do clubs think we're made of money or what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yeah I thought we'd get another 12 months from the current one, however the official website says we will have a new one from the 12th !!

Can anyone find a pic of it...i cant access most sites in here :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

2007/2008 REPLICA KIT26/04/2007 15:11:35
    As we begin the countdown to the end of the current season, we are aware that supporters will be keen to know details about our replica kits for next season.

We are pleased to announce that the designs for the 2007/2008 replica kits will be unveiled on Saturday, May 12, 2007. At this time, we will also announce details of when supporters can pre-order each of the kits and when they will go on sale.

Together with our sportswear partners PUMA, we have developed some exciting designs for next season’s kits and we are confident that each of them will be even more popular than this season’s range, which have been the best selling in our history. The designs also take into account the feedback we have received from fans regarding certain elements of this season’s kits.

Next season’s kits will also be an important part of our 125th anniversary celebrations, which begin later this year. As such, the designs will reflect and celebrate our history and heritage. To further celebrate this important milestone in our history, we will also be launching a special merchandise collection that includes a commemorative 125th anniversary kit

Advertisement