Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerds need only apply

Options
  • 01-05-2007 12:12pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

just after seeing this. This guy has way too much time on his hands.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

*groan*

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,103 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

oh jesus...:mad: :mad: :mad: Dodgy feckers like him give people involved in computers and the like (programming etc.) a really bad name... I'd love to kick the **** out of people like him, but alas i am a peaceful type...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wonder if every time I tell people that I doing software development in college is this the image they have of me ingrained on their psyche for the rest of their lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

dulpit wrote:
    oh jesus...:mad: :mad: :mad: Dodgy feckers like him give people involved in computers and the like (programming etc.) a really bad name... I'd love to kick the **** out of people like him, but alas i am a peaceful type...
    Outgoing Nerd: See picture above.
    Nerd Who Quietly Contemplates Revenge But Rarely Does Anything About It: Dulpit. :)
    Chillax!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Lols.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

just after seeing this. This guy has way too much time on his hands.
    ah - you haven't seen tronguy have you ?

http://www.tronguy.net/Xinchub/
    http://www.tronguy.net/TRONcostume/

the ultimate tooo much time is this - run from the command prompt.
    telnet towel.blinkenlights.net

web version http://www.asciimation.co.nz/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Seen tronguy before but completely forgot about it. What a nerd. Never seen that ascimination thing before. haven't had a chance to look at it properly but is it the whole of star wars done out in notepad style. Because that would both be impressive and pathetic at the same time :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Star Wars ascii - nerdish, but cool.

Fat, aging, bald guy making tron costume and wearing it with pride? Eh...

lol. installation wizard. that's brill :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

How that tronguy was able to leave his house wearing that amazes me! :eek:
    I actually nearly vomited at those pictures of him in the leotard.

• Advertisement
Advertisement