Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended solicitor in Kilkenny

Options
  • 01-05-2007 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking to switch my mortgage and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations of good quality solicitors in the Kilkenny City area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

There's alot of good quality solicitors in Kilkenny and also some bad one Pm me and I'll give you some names of ones I've worked with who might help you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

There is an Australian fellow Conor Bass on Collier's Lane who is very reasonable price wise and have heard great things about.

Also Tony Canny always seems like a nice chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 mealone42

DerryRed wrote:
    Hi,

I am looking to switch my mortgage and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations of good quality solicitors in the Kilkenny City area.

Thanks
    Check www.ratemysolicitor.com and you will see lots of comments on KK solicitors. lots of good and bad ones there

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭paulharte

These guys are a firm with a good reputation around town

http://www.hartesolicitors.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

paulharte wrote: »
    These guys are a firm with a good reputation around town

http://www.hartesolicitors.ie/

is that a completely unbiased opinion :D

ive no experience with any solicitors from kk so cant be of any help to the op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Zombie thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement