Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocal coach/singing teacher

Options
  • 01-05-2007 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a vocal coach/singing teacher in Dublin (preferably city centre or south east Dublin)?

I'm looking for someone who could does private lessons; say one session per week - not a formal course (although I'd be willing to sign up for a series of lessons with a teacher that has appropriate credentials).

Cheers,

Fergus.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Amandy

Fergus hi

You are probably better off going to a formal course. Waltons School of Music do a good one. Not sure I'm allowed say that or what but anyway!! You'll always pick up notices and things in your local libraray too for people who teach from their own homes too, but depends what you're looking for. I've had lessons myself there about 10 years ago. If you want any more help on it send me a PM it's not a bother.

Mandy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hope Im not thread stealing here but does anyone know where you would find a voice teacher in Galway?

Advertisement