Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US]24, Day6, Hour 20, (1am - 2am) [Spoilers]

• 01-05-2007 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Last 5 hours...

[US]24, Day6, Hour 20, (1am - 2am) [Spoilers] 20 votes

5*****
    0%
    4****
    10%
    MenciusMr. K 2 votes
    3***
    20%
    Lex_DiamondsMossy Monksdanseowhosedaddy? 4 votes
    2**
    65%
    kaimerajor elLFCFanZaphEglintonAntiRipNecronomiconKojakJack BauerL31mr0didlesupernovaunreggddrifter32 13 votes
    1*
    5%
    silvine 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

2**
    More mediocrity.

VPs aid is being taken for a ride [literally :p]

Morris & Chloe are done. Nadia refused to transfer Morris.

The component the Chinese have is damaged. lawl. Their tech guy needs a security override to fix0r it. Obviously.

Audrey is a vegetable, Jack 'steals' her from medical; little standoff ensues. Tho Jack does get a place name from her.

Very average. Not a happy viewer of late. O_o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

2**
    I thought it was a marked improvement on last week. I liked the whole CTU part of the episode, the cat and mouse with Jack in the building and the little stand-off at the end. I'm liking Doyle more and more with each episode as well.

I do hope that Bill's character hasn't left the show, that his departure was related to the storyline and will ultimately be resolved.

So, it does fill me with some hope after the last two episodes. Next week could be good; Lisa has to go back to the lobbyist and feed him false information, CTU has a location of where the Chinese are operating from and Jack presumably will not honour Mr Heller's wish of leaving Audrey alone. Hopefully the season can end on a high.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

3***
    Wow, finally a good episode after weeks of ****. I had forgotten what a good 24 episode was like.

Really liked the White House goings on in this ep and Heller's rebuke of Jack was a nice full stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

3***
    Much better than last weeks bore fest. I liked the conversation between Tom Lennox and VP Noah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

2**
    Some good, some bad in this episode. I liked the White House conspiracy and the CTU standoff with Jack, but there's still something missing.

When the Chinese say they need to find someone to fix the component I immediatly thought it might be Morris again. As an aside, anyone else think the term "The Component" has become the new "His Country" in the closing stages of this season? Anyway, towards the end Chloe couldn't be found so I'm wondering has she stepped outside, rather conveniently, just in time to be kidnapped by the Chinese and forced to fix it?

Nadia steps up when it counts, ah, isn't that nice. Nearly brought a tear to my eye, pause, NOT. Doyle seems to change his persona more often than his socks, I wonder what the real deal is with him at all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

2**
    jor el wrote:

When the Chinese say they need to find someone to fix the component I immediatly thought it might be Morris again. ....................Anyway, towards the end Chloe couldn't be found so I'm wondering has she stepped outside, rather conveniently, just in time to be kidnapped by the Chinese and forced to fix it?

Yeah I agree. I think Morris will redeem himself by dying either saving Chloe from the Chinese or being killed for not fixing the component.

As an aside, why the hell did Jack have to bring the real component with him anyway. They didn't even check it at the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Very Disappointing episode :mad: for all the above negitaves....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

3***
    I liked it....

I'm sure the Chinese will kidnap Kim to blackmail Jack into torturing Cloe so Morris fixes the component...

Maybe they know where Jack's dad is and use him to bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭lukin

"I'm sleeping with her too". Haw, when Daniels said that to Lennox the look on his face was priceless.
    Otherwise a disappointing ep. Why the hell didn't Jack knock the shrink out so he couldn't raise the alarm? He would have been able to get Audrey out if the building if he had more time. He wasn't able to talk to her for long by taking her somewhere inside CTU.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

2**
    lukin wrote:
    "I'm sleeping with her too". Haw, when Daniels said that to Lennox the look on his face was priceless.

I thought that was funny also :)

But aside from that, I thought this was another very average episode. Not much of Jack and too much of Audrey. I couldnt take Daniel Jackson seriously in this episode. I kept thinking he might say "we have to go through the stargate" :D

The bit between Chloe and Morris was, IMO, pointless and frankly annoying. I didn't see the point of it, tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

4****
    I enjoyed it! The whole situation with Jack in CTU was great, his scene with Audrey held me transfixed. But Heller's comment was too much, Jack looked suicidal. I really hope Jack has some sort of happy ending this season, for a change. Killing him would be a terrible idea. I know it's unlikely this season, but it would be a poor ending for the character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Brutal ep! I was very disappointed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭idlesupernova

2**
    Are we going to get the last 4 hours in two hour chunks? With Lost on after 24 will Sky risk bumping Lost upto 11pm?? We need and deserve 2 hour episodes!!!

I feel Jack will go gung ho at the Chinese, kill Cheng, with some weird suprise ending that will make the season a great one or just an average one.

Il throw some predictions out

Audrey to kill her father during a freak out.
    Bill kicking ass when he comes back to CTU.
    Doyle to kill Daddy Bauer
    Morris hits Chloe, Chloe shoots him
    The bible passage highlighted in Logan's bible will be important for something.
    Tony Almedia to return, Im basing this on seeing him on FOX news before this season giving a tour of CTU etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Are we going to get the last 4 hours in two hour chunks? With Lost on after 24 will Sky risk bumping Lost upto 11pm?? We need and deserve 2 hour episodes!!!

Lost is finished in two weeks afaik!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

1*
    The episode was worth watching for Tom Lennox's array of facial expressions when he heard the President was sleeping with his aide, alone. Peter Mac Nicols is the Jim Carrey of 24.

It was good to see Heller back and he finished off the episode with a line that harked back to 24's glory days.

"You're cursed, Jack. Everything you touch, one way or another, winds up dead."

Time's nearly up on this season anyway, the writers have some redeeming to do.

Advertisement