Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N70 music file problem!

• 01-05-2007 2:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hope someone can help with this. I've had an N70 for a while now but I lost the USB and PC Suite disc. I replaced them yesterday and updated the version of PC Suite online. I then happily transferred music to the N70 using the music transfer tool in PC Suite. However, upon retiring to bed to listen to some tunes I found that the files were only playing in mono, i.e. the right ear of my headphones only. At the time of transferring I was asked if I wanted to convert the files to the optimum mobile format which in this case appears to be AAC format! Does anyone know why this is happening? Is my phone software to old for the new version of PC Suite??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

don't bother using the music transfer option. just use file manager and drag and drop the files

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mcalesterk

Thanks for the info. Sorry for my ignorance but do you mean to transfer the files without converting them or do you mean using a different piece of software?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

on the pc suite there's a few options. one is transfer music and another is file manager. just open the file manager and put them in the music folder the same way you would any file. its what i do and my music is fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mcalesterk

Thanks for that! I'll give it a go!

Advertisement