Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams

Options
  • 01-05-2007 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

I recently got a letter about my exams telling me where and when they were on and that I was not to lose the letter because I have to bring it to the exams, but I did lose the letter. Does anyone know where I can geta replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Countryripple

Exam or registration office. Dont expect them to be nice to you though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

hmmm I think I got this letter quite a while ago too.... heres hoping its still where I left it... somewhere in my house.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,381 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

If you lose it its ok, i've for got the letter for 3 or 4 exams at this stage, they dont really mind

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you don't need the letter afaik, all you need is the examination card that's yellow (i think) in colour.

if you have lost this you can go to the exam office and get a new one, you can do this on the day of your exam as well as i had to do it last semester :p just be prepared for a queue if you leave it that late :p

The exam card is the letter.
    Mine was always white too ;)

As I said you diont need this, i left mine at home and was fine with only a ID,
    but if you have a few exams then you are as well to get a new one as you will have the same examiners some days and they might be annpyd with it every day, if its only an exam or two i would bother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Mellor wrote:
    The exam card is the letter.
    Mine was always white too ;)

As I said you diont need this, i left mine at home and was fine with only a ID,
    but if you have a few exams then you are as well to get a new one as you will have the same examiners some days and they might be annpyd with it every day, if its only an exam or two i would bother

You need the green slip which is your examination card aswell as your student's Id but if you don't have the green slip, you must go to the Examinations office and get a new one.

Did you just quote me and not read my post???
    Yours was green, mine was white, Cremo's was yellow, its probably factulty specific, I'm sitting my final exams in a few weeks, last ever,
    over the years i've forgotten my slip and/or college id on the first day of exams, the examiners are generally very helpful and have no problem with you signing in without it.
    I posted this so that people who lose exam slips/cards on the day won't panaic about it and it wont affect them,
    I already said to the OP that if he has this much advance notice that he lost it, then he might as well get it replaced

Advertisement