Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Time

Options
  • 01-05-2007 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

A couple were sitting up waiting for their fifteen year old son to come home from a social engagement when the boy comes into the house with a big smile on his face.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad!” he said breathlessly. "Guess what? I've just had sex for the first time and it was wonderful."

His mother turned bright red and said to her husband, "He's your son. You talk to him." Then she left the room.

The father said, "Son, that's great. Now you've become a man and I'm proud of you. I'm going to celebrate the occasion by buying you that ten-speed bike you've been wanting. I hope you don't mind waiting till pay-day to get it".

"That's OK Dad," said the boy. "I couldn't ride it right now anyway. My ass is too sore.”

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

i lolled:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ha ha ha. Fuppin' brilliant.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Cant wait to tell this to my 16yr old boy!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Brilliant!! ******

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

the_syco wrote: »

the_syco, your right, i posted it nearly 8 months ago, u must have gone through some serious old posts to find it

still, thanks for the fresh input

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

ah!:eek: LMFAO

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Rofl!!

Advertisement