Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Lovin'

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Going to my family in France for a few weeks.
    Working.
    Going to "that festival".
    Probably will go to some other country...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

There shall be much resting and lazing and generally doing nothing. If I can be bothered I may go out and might get a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭analyse this

summer seems like a distant dream!! i can almost taste the guinness as it hits my tongue for the very first time (i have abstained from alcohol since xmas)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

Well god help you when ya start again............ I'll guarantee you one thing: It'll be messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

summer seems like a distant dream!! i can almost taste the guinness as it hits my tongue for the very first time (i have abstained from alcohol since xmas)

I have to say fair play. I tried that, didn't last too long. But after this weekend I am definately, oh I am not even going to lie anymore!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Selphie

I just got me a summer job! Bar-waitressing, oh ya! So thats what's going to occupy most of my summer. Apart from that, going to that festival also, and heading to France for a week in September.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 originalcupcake

cson wrote:

Myself and 4 mates are trying to choose between Prague, Amsterdam and Malaga as our holiday destination, decisions decisions.... :rolleyes:

i went to amsterdam last summer...it was absolutely unreal...havent been to the other places...but go to amsterdam anyway sure!!:cool:

im hoping to go to tiesto the weekend aftr my leaving....wat a night thatl be!!
    aftr that, working in a summer course for students, then coming home, making some money, going out galore haha and hopefully rome or somewhere cool like that in september....roolllll on the summer...its guna be class!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Working "that unnamed Festival" along with a few more gigs.

Going to Bere island with RDF

Sleeping

Going clubbin (cos I turn 18 in 6 days)

Working somewhere else (hopefully)

GRADS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    . . .After. . .the leaving cert?
    Does such a place truly exist?

i have to ponder!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭shazzyshaz

me, im goin to france for 6weeks!! Je besoin de me soleil!!
    ummm results and debs in aug. pretty relaxing summer, sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

America for 12 days, courtesy of EIL Travel Awards...whoo!!Then back to hopefully find a job and save up for Crete '07 in August for two weeks...yay!!

Then more work, debs in September....

*fades away in blissful daydreams*

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

shazzyshaz wrote:
    me, im goin to france for 6weeks!! Je besoin de me soleil!!

its J'ai, not je:p

I wanna go to France. Have to wait till next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Its going to be amazing, guitar all day, cycling, job in hmv(grafton st.) gymnastics, no drink, best summer ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭md99

Why no drink? Drink is good... *rubs head*

Yeah, like wtf? Someone who doesn't drink......get him!
    Alcohol, the cause and solution to all of lifes problems

EDIT: Someone who doesn't drink posting at 4:47 am...... suspicious indeed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

The summer's not gonna be that great, you'll all either end up working all the time so you can't go out or not having any money to do anything

:| wrote:
    The summer's not gonna be that great, you'll all either end up working all the time so you can't go out or not having any money to do anything

nah doubt it.....:rolleyes:

mr optismism over there like

:| wrote:

Pessimist: A person known for their negative outlook on life.

all the same I have a feeling Uni life isn't gonna be all that....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Its going to be amazing, guitar all day, cycling, job in hmv(grafton st.) gymnastics, no drink, best summer ever
    Why did you feel the need to include no drink?

cson wrote:

oh no..the pessimism is rubbing off..haha:p

sure keep a positive attitude..no point in worrying bou these things really, its not guna help the situation any like, might as well wait and see how things pan out..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I like the way how people are baffled at how yer man can have no drink! Though I'm pretty baffled meself too.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF ESTEBAN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

cson wrote:
    Pessimist: A person known for their negative outlook on life.

NO! Don't say that, whats the point of this boring year uf uni is not absolutely brill! Although in fairness this year was great craic too!:D

dan719 wrote:
    NO! Don't say that, whats the point of this boring year uf uni is not absolutely brill! Although in fairness this year was great craic too!:D

Thoughts of college are the only things keeping me going....uni being crap??Say it ain't so!!!

I like the way how people are baffled at how yer man can have no drink! Though I'm pretty baffled meself too.

EXPLAIN YOURSELF ESTEBAN!
    Its more the fact that he included it. I don't go around saying I don't rape cats.

. I don't go around saying I don't rape cats.

Of all the examples you could have used...:D

lilmizzme wrote:
    Of all the examples you could have used...:D
    Had to be a dramatic one :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

estebancambias, you're so 1337 for not drinking and feeling the need to tell us all.

I'm off to Rock Werchter in Belgium, like Mushy, should be class, 4 nights, and only like €60 more than "that festival"(inc. flights etc.). Better lineup too, w00t!

Going to see Sonic Youth in London at the end of August too.

Probably another concert or two, much going out. Experimenting with as many psychedelics as possible. Hopefully a psytrance festival in Europe. Hopefully surfing in France/west of Ireland.

Should be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Stalky stalky.

I don't go around saying I don't rape cats.

What if you did? i wouldn't any less of ya...... or would I.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

The LC is causing me to miss primaverasound in Barcelona. Imo the best line up of any festival in the past 5 years. :(:(:(

Advertisement