Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Lovin'

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

^Smashing Pumpkins and Sonic Youth playing All of Daydream nation, it's a great pity all right.

Still, seeing SY play DN in London at the end of August, it will be epic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 originalcupcake

dan719 wrote:
    Although in fairness this year was great craic too!:D

it was actually a fairly good year alright...wuda been better without all the studying but....meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 eimear89

I'm going to London straight after the Leaving to visit my sisters and go to Alton towers.
    Will have to do some work, the same place I've been in for the last three summers packing organic chocolate raisins and peanuts - very exciting.
    The day after the leaving results I will be seriously hungover and on a plane to Frankfurt with my friend. Then will have to endure a couple of hours long bus trip to actual frankfurt because ryanair like to leave you miles from where you actually want to go, the bastards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

100Km to be exact. Its possibly the most ridiculous of their 'destination' names. Alongside Beauvais and Charleroi in ridiculousness, it shouldn't be allowed! Same as me flying you into a bog in the midlands and saying - Dublin (Cloghan Bog)

Anyway Ryanair rant overwith. Must go and get my suit for the debs, 19th July, Auburn Lodge Hotel Ennis. One of the many activities for me this summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Steve01

JC 2K3 wrote:
    ^Smashing Pumpkins and Sonic Youth playing All of Daydream nation, it's a great pity all right.

Still, seeing SY play DN in London at the end of August, it will be epic.
    Any idea if Smashing pumpkins are coming to Ireland? That would be the highpoint of my year if they did. Even better than The Police in October.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

The rumours say Marlay Park this August.....

They're not that great live anymroe, but I'd still go see em.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,469 ✭✭✭✭cson

That new song is catchy enough. Did they ever find that guitarist that just off and left them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Assez Bien

Cson...i wanna go 2 amsterdam wiv ye but ye'r all cruel....blah blah 'its a boys thing' oh u wait n see n dat sara 1 wil be in toe wit ye......den you'd wish i came......ha ha ha!!:D :):D:):D

Advertisement