Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wiggle.co.uk

Options
  • 01-05-2007 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Anyone bought from them before? What are they like for delivery, prices and times? Looking to get some project 2 forks off them.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

well you can see the prices online, delivery is quick and painless. I ordered some stuff on a wednesday night recently and had it friday morning. have heard of people getting next day delivery to ireland..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

I recently read that several people have had their CC details skimmed after using wiggle, maybe that's resolved now ... :/

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

there was a lot of forum talk, but nearly all of it seems to have been just that, no cases ever actually linked to issues with wiggle and I think they had a lot of the forums shut down the threads too. check out cyclingplus.co.uk forums for any current issues. to be safe I don't have my credit card info stored in my account on there, just filled it with 8s. change it to correct one when I go to order something.

you could also use paypal if worried.

http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=127023&SearchTerms=,wiggle

http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=109691

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mucco

I use wiggle quite a bit. Good prices and fast delivery. I've had no problems with cards, those are just people who have key-logging spyware installed.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Ordered now, hopefully I might have it on Friday :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

top sellers! bought loads off em!

CRC is cheaper me thinks!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I used to use them because they have great prices. However, they got my last order wrong. When I complained they didn't even reply to my email. A few weeks and a couple more unanswered emails I threw my hat at it and decided never to shop with them again.

Drapper wrote:
    CRC is cheaper me thinks!

CRC are cheaper, free delivery is nice too but they hadn't a great selection of solid forks.

Just to follow up. Fork arrived earlier, very impressed. Had a fair few problems with CRC and delivery before.. paying for DHL24 and then having it dispatched by post :(

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭qork

I paid for DHL with CRC, and item was shipped by post, kept emailing their customer support and got a refund on the shipping.
    Q.

• Advertisement

I got a refund afterwards, really wanted what I had ordered by the weekend tho' and it didn't arrive till the following Wednesday :( Still overall they are quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 F1 rules

mloc123 wrote: »
    Anyone bought from them before? What are they like for delivery, prices and times? Looking to get some project 2 forks off them.

cant give a full anwser. only ordered my csc jersey two days ago and it is on target to avrrive tommorow:eek:

Advertisement