Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

InstantChess.com

Options
  • 01-05-2007 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I play on InstantChess.com and they have lots of different flags. They have a flag for each country, but they also have a flag for which team your on. Playing on those teams has turned me into a very competitive player. I've recently learned how to use the 'increments' feature, that adds seconds to each move, so when my opponent doesn't move for a long time, he loses the added seconds he would have otherwise gained. I like this site mainly because the main mode of play is that you are assigned opponents and you don't choose them. On sites where you proceed by choosing opponents some unfair "lobbies" are formed among groups of snobbish users. InstantChess.com gives equality and fairness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Wow, lots of flags. Nice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Wow, lots of flags. Nice.

Nice? Flagtastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Board games might one day save our entire species...

Advertisement