Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water problen fixed yet?

Options
  • 01-05-2007 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Was thinkin of bringin the family over for a holiday in a couple a weeks but have they sorted the water prob out yet?

PJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Nope. But tbh I wouldn't let it put you off visiting the place, its a pain in the ass alright but its not really a big deal. But if you have little kids just make sure they don't use the tap water to brush their teeth or whatever :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭CrazyPJ

cornbb wrote:
    Nope. But tbh I wouldn't let it put you off visiting the place, its a pain in the ass alright but its not really a big deal. But if you have little kids just make sure they don't use the tap water to brush their teeth or whatever :eek:

Don think I'll chance it, had a dose a that once in Africa and its not to be desired. Ya think it will be fixed by July?

PJ

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Not sure if its still the case ... but it wasn't going to be fixed before september ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

there is no problem in Connemara west of a line from Moycullen to Barna

go there instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

it's not even that big of a deal. i didn't drink the water before but i haven't made any changes and everyone in my apartment has been fine. i brush my teeth, wash my hands, wash veg etc and nothing has happened. i certainly wouldn't stop going somewhere because of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

LOL ye're like a baby. FFS I wash, brush my teeth, cook etc. with it and im fine. For fecks sake I go swimming in the Corrib every weekend and i'm still fine. Oh and last week I must have swallowed a gallon of water from the river when I fell off the water ski's and I didn't get the scutters

• Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

To be honest if you're only visiting it's easy to take precautions. Just don't drink the tap water and don't brush your teeth with it either.

A real pain if you're living in Galway but I'm nearly used to it at this stage.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

aye, don't let it affect your going out west, it's not all of Galway that's affected.

Advertisement