Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standard Life Shares

Options
  • 01-05-2007 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi,

I've a number of shares in Standard Life (nothing to get too excited about), and my policy matures this summer. Should I try and sell off my shares before my policy matures? :confused: I've been abroad for the guts of a year and haven't kept up to speed with developments since demutualisation. How has the share price performed since flotation? Has it triumphed or crashed & burned? Any thoughts?

Cheers, JJ. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hold onto the shares a little longer and you'll get one bonus share for every 20 you hold. These are being issued in July I believe. According to today's Irish Times the shares closed at a record high of GBP 3.3075 yesterday following a recommendation from a broker. The same brokers ebvisaged a trading level of GBP 3.70, but it didn't say what period they expected this to be achieved.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

Cheers for that. :)

Advertisement