Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do i get election posters printed ??

Options
  • 01-05-2007 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

where do i get election posters printed, and roughly how much will it cost, i need 50 printed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

http://www.printing.ie

Never used them, first result in google.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

Based upon your disorganisation this late into the campaign (although only recently announced) and low print run, I have decided that you are unfit to run the country and will not be voting for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

you mean the country will not be voting for manbearpig and dunecat

• Registered Users Posts: 28,506 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Ah come on, he's obviously Dustin's or Podge or Rodge's alter ego, setting up a bit of entertainment for the rest of us, give him a chance. OP it would help if you said where you were, no point printing posters in Kerry if you are in Meath.

**** we overlapped...

• Advertisement

leixlip, lucan and city centre if i get them printed cheapl enough, im willing to spend 100 euro on this deal, i probably wont get 50 posters for that but ill try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

international screen did the posters for fianna fail, but op your looking at a week or possibly 2 for the print order to go through, whatever printers you use. i worked in a screen printers while at college and orders came in months before the material was needed

thanks for the help everyone, ive decided based on the fact that these things apparantly take a long time to do, im just going to get 2 a3 sheets and stick them to a cardboard back or something then spray clear coat on them, its cheap, it wont last long but ill take photos for memories

i have a colour a3 laser printer so itll be grand for that

Vote for Kelloggs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

SNAP Printing?

Let's set up Fianna Boardsies :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Reads of Nassau Street do up to A0 prints... I've printed that size and mounted boards in the past and it looks pretty good.

You can just drop in and they'll do them while you wait.

have a price for that monkeyfudge ???? and i might do a boards for boardsies poster

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

have a price for that monkeyfudge ???? and i might do a boards for boardsies poster
    John Breslin for prez :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

What were ya thinking of putting on the posters? Can you give us a preview?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

reads was about 47 euro for an A0 that i got doen the other day, grand quality and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Westside Print will do them. I got a load done there for the locals in 2004.

The question is - what you gonna do with just 50?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Not being a registered candidate would this not possibly lead to boards.ie being landed with a littering fine?

You might want to go back to Manbearpig... no one will be able to trace it back to him.

yeah i was thinking that with the manbearpig, and im gonna take them down afterwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 skyrider

You can get short run poster boards at www.dsigns.com based in Ireland, or alternatively a local sign company may help out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement