Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sign Ideas

• 01-05-2007 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Okay this is a thread for people who need sign ideas when they're going to Wrestling shows, everyone post you're sign ideas because i need some when i'm going to Raw in June, i was going to take these signs with me to the show

1. BLACK LESNAR (with a pictire of lashley) i don't know about this one as it be taking off me by security due to racial circumstances

2. Hornswoggle stole my Girlfriend, yes it may be kind of tacky but who cares

3. Umaga fears Diets

Post Yours.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Don't bring them would be my advice. It kinda annoys me after paying 65 euro on a ticket to be looking at the back of someones sign every 5 minutes instead of what I paid to see. I'm a grumpy old man I know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

Melina--how Much For A Private Photo Shoot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I used to think I had the deadliest idea for a sign ever - "the guy behind me can't see". Then I went to a wrestling show and saw that sign everywhere, haha. Someone even had it at the IWW supershow, but they had that side facing the guy behind them

"CM Punk - you're better than me"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

save chip

Not sure if it's been on WWE and if it's televised you'l get on Soccer AM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

" i snuck in" is usually in a few places,there was quite a few good ones wrestlemania but im buggered if i can remember them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've never brought signs myself but some ideas off the top of my head...

KHALI FOR TAOISEACH

ORTON WRECKED MY ROOM

BALLYMUN LOVES CRYME TYME

JR STOLE MY SKITTLES

CM PUNK'S A LIGHTWEIGHT

KENNEDY SUCKS...SUCKS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Don't bring them would be my advice. It kinda annoys me after paying 65 euro on a ticket to be looking at the back of someones sign every 5 minutes instead of what I paid to see. I'm a grumpy old man I know!

This is the correct answer.
    Seriously, who the **** brings signs to non televised shows?? Other than Cena's chain gang of kiddies? :P
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Signs at a wrestling event are the same as an umbrella at a football match. They should be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭kentonbomb

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Signs at a wrestling event are the same as an umbrella at a football match. They should be banned.
    i disagree there, i'm sure the WWE sign guy would to :D

Mossy Monk wrote:

Banning them would be a big move against the tradition of professional wrestling. They should just ban Cena's signs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

I remember a show in the point a guy had a sign saying

"Cena's a Langer"

Signs shouldn't be brought to non televised events though, it's pointless.

there was a good sign at Raw when Khali came out

Save us HHH

Advertisement