Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue Cube Loans info

Options
  • 01-05-2007 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey

Im thinking of applying for a personal loan with blue cube loans. I hear they do loans for people with bad credit! I messed up on a loan a few years back, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them at all?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

I have no direct experience with them but I would be sure to read ALL the small print before getting a loan with them.

I see their rates vary from 7.9%-13.9% "depending on circumstance", I'd bet the vast majority of people who take out loans with them would be paying well over 10%. If you can't get a loan anywhere else and get a reasonable rate then I'd say go for it, but I'd shop around and see what you can get elsewhere first, in my experience sub-prime lenders like these guys charge pretty extortionate rates.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 pspdude

thanks man, we will see what they offer me i suppose! i want to get my credit rating good again, i have something on the bureau but its due to be removed in august this year (been there for 5 years) so maybe i will wait!

Advertisement