Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directions to phoenix park

Options
  • 01-05-2007 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

hi can somebody please give me directions to phoenix park from smithfield!what would be the most direct route,luas lines, bus walking etc!much appreciated thanx.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Map_6754273.jpg

http://www.dto.ie/web2006/jp.htm
    that journey planner is pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭sidneykidney

Take the Luas from smithfield to Hueston statin when you get off come back across the bridge and turn left. Proceed up Parkgate street and the park is right in frint of you. Cant miss it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

See smithfield in the center of this map...
    Scroll left for park...you could walk it in 10/15 mins
    sidneyKidney's directions would work fine too....

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=53.347759,-6.277957&spn=0.017088,0.038452&z=15

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dee1dee2

does anyone know quickest and easiest way from phoenix park to smithfield where is easiest place to get the luas if it is hueston can i have walkin directions to there i really havent a clue where any where is typicial culchie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

depends where you come out of in the park. If your walking, come out parkgate street and walk up the keys to smith field. I would give it a ten to 15 minute walk. Straight up the keys. If you dont want to walk the luas is only over the bridge to huston station.

If you're really confused go to googlemaps.com type in parkgate street, dublin, ireland. then choose get directions FROM here and type in smithfield, dublin, ireland. Then choose the walking otion (it gives you driving directions and times and walking directions and times).

Hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement