Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple jacks or postman pats

• 01-05-2007 9:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

ive been having cravings for these for ages, anybody know where i can get either of them?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭m*pp*t

Apple jacks all the way. (Just buy a bottle of apple sourz, and it's like apple jacks in liquid form. Mmmm, tasty.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,139 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Postman Pats, lovely and pink... mmm.... On a funny note my brother was convinced for yeas (until he was like 12 or so) that they were chewing gums, my parents told him that so he wouldn't want chewing gum (cos it chokes you and clogs up your throat if you swallow it)...

On topic, dunno if you can get them anymore, haven't seen them in years...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭ballroom blitz

My little brother works in a newsagents and he has never heard of postman pats :eek:. I thought you could still get apple jacks in most newsagents still though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I loved apple jacks but I haven't seen them in years :( If anyone sees them let me know!!! I have seen fruit salads though in many places. Not too gone on Postman Pats.

Advertisement