Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Sonata Arctica video.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

They annoy the hell out of me... Just something so... bleh about them. Oh well. And where was Litmainen there?! No real influence!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

They are alright like. Some of their stuff is cool.
    I think they get way too much cred though...
    Just considering all the other stuff out there which is so much better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

And where was Litmainen there?! No real influence!

Yeah, that's one thing that really annoyed me, he barely featured at all, and he's probably one of the best things about Sonata... Phenominal guitarist altogether.

Meh, I think the band's best album was Silence, and nothing they've done since has come anywhere close to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm not sure what to think about Unia actually... some of the songs are very good, some are just crap. For me, Ecliptica > all, but Reckoning Night was pretty awesome too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Gotta love Keytars! :D

Oh yeah. I need one.

• Advertisement

Oh, in my original response, "they" are keytars, hate the bastards. :p And yeah, Ecliptica and Winterheart's Guild are cracking albums, that song did nothing for me really, and yeah, Litmainen owns lots.

Oh, in my original response, "they" are keytars, hate the bastards. :p And yeah, Ecliptica and Winterheart's Guild are cracking albums, that song did nothing for me really, and yeah, Litmainen owns lots.

Oh right! I thought you meant the band themselves annoy the hell out of you! :D

On the subject, here's a cool video of Jani and Syu (Galneryus)

Oh, and going into guitar nerd mode, have you seen Jani's new axe? Take a look! That just looks awesome. Pity about the 22 frets though.

Oh right! I thought you meant the band themselves annoy the hell out of you! :D

Oh no! Class band, though that video isn't doing anything for me to be honest.

On Litmainen's new axe: Meh, only explorer design that I really love is the Gibson version and the ESP identical copies, preferred his Ibanez tbh.

Advertisement