Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League Final Poll

• 01-05-2007 11:38pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I think its poll time....

Champions League Final. 54 votes

I am a Pool Fan and I want Utd
    0%
    I am a Pool fan and I want Ac Milan
    16%
    PiEkaimerazAbbojesus_thats_gregucciHashSlingingChardee MacDennisNephewfred funk }{ 9 votes
    I am a neutral and I want Pool Vs Utd
    24%
    dardozTuskysuper_furryHydromonkeyGuy:IncognitoDub13jemMacker15starpoolcrosstownkshatners basoonReganio 2redzerdrog 13 votes
    I am a neutral and I want Pool Vs Milan
    16%
    K!LL!@NRabieseirebhoyGillie_blank_Andrew 83Rollo Tamasifullstopleninbenjamin 9 votes
    I am a Utd fan,I want Utd Vs Pool
    11%
    rovingroverSCULLYKingp35Juan PabloRoyale with CheeseTrippie 6 votes
    Who shot J.R. (I dont care)
    31%
    PHBBKtjecournioniMisterAnarchyAPMBaZmO*neacy69evad_lhorgMr.Nice GuyCutie18Irelandcounty[Deleted User]Paul TergatBodhidharmamariusBlowfishROCKMAN 17 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,080 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

not much point in having the united fan option really, obviously they're gonna want themselves in the final...

Im a dont care anyway - we're there, thats enough for me!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Maybe so and I can not edit the poll now,only a soccer mod can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

After seeing that shíte, I'm extremely confident of winning the CL as long as we get past Milan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Pool vs Milan... the revenge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

After seeing that shíte, I'm extremely confident of winning the CL as long as we get past Milan.

You'd never be able to tell that from your sig or anything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

From a safety point of view, I desperately hope it's not Liverpool and Man Utd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I am a neutral and I want Pool Vs Milan
    I don't follow any teams or actually enjoy watching soccer, but purely from a hype point of view I would like to see Liverpool v Utd.

Where is the final played? Does the stadium change each year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,080 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Yeah its in a different stadium every year.
    Its in Athens Greece this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

I am a Pool fan and I want Ac Milan
    I think its liverpool time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

As a united fan I am delighted that Liverpool are thru because I would defo prefer play liverpool in the final than chelsea.
    May 23 Utd 2 - Liverpool 0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

neacy69 wrote:
    As a united fan I am delighted that Liverpool are thru because I would defo prefer play liverpool in the final than chelsea.
    May 23 Utd 2 - Liverpool 0
    how dare you tempt fate like that,if utd dont reach the final i will be gunning for you;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

After seeing that shíte, I'm extremely confident.....

Oh Jesus H Christ :D What were you expecting, Liverpool to somehow play an AS Roma result against one of Europes best teams?

Im conflicted. If Man U do get through, and I feel they possibly will, I think they are the stronger team, I would be nervous of Ronaldo and Rooney (particularly Ronaldo) and I am 100% certain Liverpool would not manage a clean sheet even if they did win (may be a single goal however, the defending last night from Finnan in particular was superb). If L`pool were to win, it would be one of the greatest club nights in decades. If Man U win, the combination of trebele winning and the fact it was Liverpool would be talked about longer than England 1966.

So who will I be cheering tonight. Might be seein a bird I met last week as her mates are possibly going pub to watch it and she is a big Man U fan, so unfortunately Ill have to half- clap, restrain from jumping up and hollering at any Milan goal and say things like "eh, yeah, well deserved goal" when Ronaldo probably scores (unfortunately at the drunken height of a party lasting until the early hours Sunday I mentioned I had a preference for Liverpool, but in a fairly respect to Man U manner mind :D I know its treasonous but I nearly wish Id went to the dark side, and said I was a Man U head :eek: )

If theyre not going and Im stuck watching it with the usual suspects/Man U homies, it will be forza Italia Milano Mlano chanting all the way :)
    Mind you Im hoping its in the pub (for two reasons, obviously :) ) The slightly lesser important of which is that any night Ive hosted my sitting room as the place to watch Man U with the lads, Man U always play a relative stormer (the chants of Glory Glory the night against Roma nearly lead to lifetime bans from the gaff :D ) Grr!!!

Advertisement