Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinda Part-Time

Options
  • 02-05-2007 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm just about to start my final exams of a 1 year Embedded Systems Design (Hons) Degree course in LYIT. This is a 1 year add on course for E.Eng or Computer students with an Ordinary Degree (Diploma).

Although officially full-time, the hours are Mon (7h), Tue(7h), Wed(4h), finished 1/2 day Wed. The reset of the week is scheduled for project work, but you don't need to be there. So, you could still work. The course is pretty difficult but if your interested in microcontrollers and programming you'll have no problems.

Great opertunity to get a Hons Degree in 1 year. I took year off working, got VEC grant which helped, hopefully pays off.

Advertisement