Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Axim x51v Companion CD

• 02-05-2007 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

I'm getting a second hand Axim x51v from ebay, but the guy selling cannot find the companion CD for it :-(

I'm wondeing if there is an x51v owner out there who I could get a copy of the companion CD from?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭dancin

Anyone at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Why dont you send dell an email and ask them to send one..just say you lost it or something or google it..Your never know someone could of shared it on the net or try linewire!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭boardswalker

I have an X51 but I don't recall a companion CD.

A couple of good sites where you should be able to get help are www.aximsite.com and www.pocketpcthoughts.com.

What specifically do you need? If you know then maybe you can search for that. The activesync software is the only one I can think of and I am pretty sure thats available as a download from Microsoft or from Dell.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭boardswalker

Actually, I just searched companion CD on aximsite and came across this thread
    http://www.aximsite.com/boards/showthread.php?t=133326&highlight=Companion+CD

As I thought you don't really need the companion CD.

Advertisement