Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Briar Hill in Galway city?

Options
  • 02-05-2007 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭

Where the hell is it? Have applied for a job in that area and I haven't a clue where it is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Where the hell is it? Have applied for a job in that area and I haven't a clue where it is?

Briarhill is out around where Western Motors is as far as i know,Monivea Road i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Its out the by the parkmore industrial estate as far as I know,close to the dual carraige way that leads to Blackrock hospital and onto the Dublin Road..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭daveathome_16

yeah . just before the racecourse if going towards galway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Ah the new dunnes that is opening there according to reports, good luck with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

majiktripp wrote:
    Its out the by the parkmore industrial estate as far as I know,close to the dual carraige way that leads to Blackrock hospital and onto the Dublin Road..

It's nowhere near the Galway Clinic. But it is near Parkmore.

head out to Western Motors, go straight through roundabout, after coming off r/about, turn left immediately after W. Motors. then take the first left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,340 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Alessandra wrote:
    Ah the new dunnes that is opening there according to reports, good luck with that!

No I can safely say it's not Dunnes.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

*please let it be Tescos, please let it be Tescos...*

(or Aldi or Lidl, alternatively...)

Advertisement