Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish Jokes

Options
  • 02-05-2007 2:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Two Leprechauns walk into a convent and go up to the head nun. One of the Leprechauns jumped up on her desk and inquired "Excuse me sister, do you have any nuns my size in your convent?" "No" she replied, "We don't have any nuns your size in our convent. "What about anywhere around here, do you have any nuns my size in the city?" "No" the nun replied again "Have you ever heard of a nun my size in the whole world?" the leprechaun continued, getting more impatient. "No" the nun said "there are no nuns your size in the entire world" The other leprechaun fell over laughing his arse off "I KNEW IT" he yelled "I KNEW YOU ****ED A PENGUIN!!"

Comments

Advertisement