Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pump problem ...

Options
  • 02-05-2007 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Guys,
    I'm not sure whats going on with my shower pump ... The pump is connected to a shower downstairs and upstairs ... Downstairs its fine i.e. it runs as long as the shower is in use ... But upstairs it stops and starts when shower in use ! Thing is the pump is beside the shower controls upstairs ... Any ideas what could be causing this ??
    Thanks in advance ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

Salem wrote:
    Guys,
    I'm not sure whats going on with my shower pump ... The pump is connected to a shower downstairs and upstairs ... Downstairs its fine i.e. it runs as long as the shower is in use ... But upstairs it stops and starts when shower in use ! Thing is the pump is beside the shower controls upstairs ... Any ideas what could be causing this ??
    Thanks in advance ...
    Shower pumps need a certain flow from your header tank/cylinder to kick in. They stop when too high a pressure or too low. Ideally the pump needs to be placed below lowest vessel supplying water ie water storage tank or cylinder.

You need to check your installation instructions from the manufactures website.

Advertisement