Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mothers Day

• 02-05-2007 8:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Ok this is probably a really stupid question but it happens to me almost every year, mothers day this year is over isnt it ?

I keep seeing advertisments online for mothers day on the 13th of may, thats the American date isnt it ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Thats the american one... got me the other day too. I knew i'd bought her a present for something lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Ah thats grand then thanks, I had a feeling there'd been one already this year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Thats the american one... got me the other day too. I knew i'd bought her a present for something lol

Bought my mum a chair.......just have to get a plug! ROFLMFAO! :D

Advertisement