Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb (router)

Options
  • 02-05-2007 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi am thinking about getting digiweb and want to go wireless, does anyone have digiweb on wireless and is it working ok, also do i have to get an ethernet router for digiweb and if so where can they be got around what price?
    would appreciate any help anyone can give me.:) :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

www.Komplett.ie = WAN or Ethernet Router + WiFi
    Argos have a variety too. They call them Cable Routers, because a common use is to a cable Modem (ethernet) on NTL:Telewest/Virgin

They'll work with any kind of network provided the Modem has ethernet. They'll work with an ADSL modem/Router if the ADSL modem's router is "off", i.e. in Bridge mode.

€45 to €200 depending WiFi or not and kind of WiFi.

Lots of people have all kinds of Digiweb systems with WiFi. The only difference between the different sorts of Digiweb product is the settings in the Router (DHCP only vs PPPoE etc).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Butternutz

perfect thanx
    :D:D

Advertisement