Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bento recipe book for who wants it

Options
  • 02-05-2007 9:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭

I bought a little booklet of bento recipes in a 100 yen shop last year - actually two, but I can only find one right now.

I'd like to give it to anyone who'd like it. Preferably a teacher, as it would give better added value that way - but whoever PMs me first has it.

Incidentally, I posted a few times here, but was instantly slapped with corrections of my spelling, as I was spelling things phonetically.

Is the fact that the forum seems to have died an example of the effect of this kind of negative reinforcement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

luckat wrote:
    Is the fact that the forum seems to have died an example of the effect of this kind of negative reinforcement?

No, there's just not that much to say... And yes, people tend to get worked up over spellings and the like...

I'd like that bento book but I'd probably never use it so...this post means nothing!

Good day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Send me a PM with your address if you'd like it - why wouldn't you use it? - and I'll send it along with best wishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Flashraziel

If its still going I would love it. I have been getting into Japanese cooking lately.
    My Okonomiyaki is quite good and I'm very proud of my Dango with Anko!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

luckat wrote:
    Incidentally, I posted a few times here, but was instantly slapped with corrections of my spelling, as I was spelling things phonetically.

I remember comments on it, and following that a discussion on the various methods of transliteration, but I don't remember anything negative.

There simply aren't enough people on boards who are interested in discussing Japanese to keep the forum busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

First person to PM me has it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement