Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

(NSFW) i went to the wrong secondary school

• 02-05-2007 9:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭

the youtube link is to a video to a contest held every year in the gym of a school in denmark. all the schools officials know about the contest and judge the winners. all participants are 18 of course

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AcdQbPb4bX4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

This video has been removed from YouTube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Dang!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

What was it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

It was a video of girls of legal age doing a strip competition for their peers and teachers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Did anyone save it? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Saw it there a while ago, its not that spectacular but still, I have never wanted to be a Danish teenager so much before!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eh6ChYrRsA

Look for Silkeborg gym in google and you'll find alternatives

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Here's an article about it:
    Teachers have refused to stop an annual striptease by pupils despite a video of an onstage lesbian love romp ending up on YouTube.

Film of the girls stripping off in front of teachers and pupils sparked outrage among education chiefs who now want it banned.

But officials at the school in Denmark are fighting to hold onto the annual event.

A spokesman said: 'The girls' teachers vote as the best get the best places on the tables in the canteen.'

Erik Olesen, head teacher at Silkeborg said everyone, including the school governors, had known about the contest and described it as 'harmless fun'.

But news of the striptease got out when some of the girls this year stripped naked and began to touch each other's breasts - then started rubbing baby oil over each other's bodies.

School strip
    Two girls put on a lesbian show to cheering classmates and teachers

The whole incident was filmed by four other students on their mobile phones who then posted it on the internet. It has since been removed from YouTube.

The 18-year-old girls were only stopped from going further by teachers.

Headmaster Olesen said: 'I think they forgot what they were doing and where they were. But my concern now is not to punish anyone, but protect the girls who are now all over the internet.

'As for the students who recorded the contest, they didn't realize they had done anything illegal and I have had a long talk with them.'

But he added that he had no plans to scrap the striptease competition at the school. 'I am sure nothing like this will happen again,' he said.

'And anyway, the girls who did this didn't win the competition because their performance was over the top.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=47402&in_page_id=34

Why couldn't I have been born in Denmark? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭smoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

shame the lads didn't bring in HD digicams!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

chump wrote:
    shame the lads didn't bring in HD digicams!
    Bloody amateurs! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

That. Is. Insane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What an unusual school.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

thats horific....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

One half of me is thinking that's the best secondary school in the world and the other half is thinking if I were in a school where 50 year old men encouraged teenaged girls to strip I'd burn their houses down while they slept.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

couldn't see it catching on here tbh.

6677051_13de4e3f3e.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh my.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

karlh wrote:

6677051_13de4e3f3e.jpg
    And that's just the teacher! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

karlh wrote:

6677051_13de4e3f3e.jpg

ROFFLE

• Advertisement