Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone from Dublin that was on a stag do in Newcastle on Sat Apr 28th

Options
  • 02-05-2007 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm looking for someone called John that was on a stag do in Newcastle on Saturday 28th April (he wasn't the stag).

He is 27 years old, lives in Dublin, originally from Derry (or Kerry?), works in Finance, has brown hair, is quite tall and was in Buffalo Joes, in Newcastle on Saturday night.

Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

hmmm

certainly not the easiest way to find someone

any picture ? any car plates

I personally know but that can be helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There are 2 million people who live in dublin you are not going to find him by randomly posting on an irish site.

If you have a surname I suggest you try the phone book.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

He must have been good....LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 westyorks

I want to track him down to speak to him about getting a job in Dublin, as he works in the same sector as me. And it will be nice to know at least one local when I move out there.

We meant to swap numbers but i was on a hen party, he was on a stag do, we were both drunk and we just got lost in the bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 westyorks

And there was no sexual activity at all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Errr...ok.
    Don't worry, there's plenty more "Johns" in Dublin. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

westyorks wrote:
    And there was no sexual activity at all!

This forum is getting worse.

:rolleyes:

OP, sorry I can't help you. Best of luck regardless.

Advertisement