Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hdd multi media player

Options
  • 02-05-2007 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi
    Im looking for a multi media player that can store all my videos,photos etc and can connect directly to my tv via vga/hdmi connection. it would need to have at least a 120gig hard drive built in. Is there such a thing, ive tried peats and maplins but to no avail. any info greatly appreciated.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 peveril13

you seem to be implying portable. not seen anything with that kinda storage yet.
    there is a new cowon i audio a3 due out shortly. I have the a2 and its just excellent. not sure on what the capacity new 1 is thou.
    have u seen any archos? they are physically not nearly as nice as the cowon but I think U can get bigger capacity. both of these have most of the connections U want, just not the hmdi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

op try looking here http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/10222/xx/xx/101/9/criteresn.html?itag=9702

might give you some ideas of price and features.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I got myself a 120G vosonic. It came with various cables for connecting it to TV's as well and aparently can record too but I've never got round to figureing that out yet.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

check out www.mpcclub.com for all the info you could ever need

Advertisement