Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leisure cycling on a Saturday Sunday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭cycling is fun

hi if you want we can meet at da seating area at clontarf beside dublin bat at about 1:30 tomorrow and cycle to howth and back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭erizo

hi!if you would like to cycle this tuesday,we could meet up in the clontarf seating area as arranged last time.

let me know.
    p.d.: i was too busy the last two weeks.sorry for not replying earlier

yes that would be fine for me at 5pm is that ok with you?

perfect for me!

see you there then!

i hope you will be there by 5pm. i shouldn't have any problem to be there by 5pm, i mean because of traffic or whatever, but wait for me, as i will wait for you if you are not there.

c u.

• Advertisement

HI l was there till 5:40 yesterday think that was long enough to wait what happened? when to sutton in da end and cycled back to santry via baldoyle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

HI l was there till 5:40 yesterday think that was long enough to wait what happened?
    You guys should exchange mobile numbers via PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

I'd be interesting in joining up as and when convenient. I live in Clontarf and have done the trip to Howth a few times. You can post here or PM me to meet up first time.

i spent long enough there too. i also called my housemate to check on the internet if you left a late message. when to howth and return. and didn't see anybody that could have stayed there waiting. Don't know where you where.

I was dressing some cycling clothes from a spanish team.

this week weather is pretty bad, let's talk about next week.
    let me know how to contact you via phone

thanks

Advertisement