Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found an Alsatian

Options
  • 02-05-2007 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

My sister found an alsatian wondering around the parking lot of the new Merriot Hotel in Ashbourne for hours while she was working there yesterday, and decided to bring it home to prevent it from getting hurt while wandering around near the main roads.

We've already went round houses asking if anyone knows of who would own the dog, but got us no where.

We've contacted the Warden as well of it.

The dog in question has a collar, is very well behaved, well kept, has already gone through some basic training [it knows sit, paw, heel while on lead, etc.] and enjoys the company of people. I would like to return it to its rightful owner(s) as soon as possible.

If anyone here lives round or near Ashbourne who is or knows someone missing their Alsation, please PM me.

[withholding description of the dog, i.e. Collar colour and pic to prevent people other than the owner collecting him as this has happened before]

Comments

Advertisement