Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boo.com Website Developers

Options
  • 02-05-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,

Does anybody know who developed the new boo.com website?

Thanks,
    Eoin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Hi,

Does anybody know who developed the new boo.com website?

Thanks,
    Eoin

webresint.com ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

aye tis them

http://webresint.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 29 eoinkennedy

Thanks, but did they develop the site themselves, or did they use another company to produce it for them?
    And if so, does anybody know which company?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

As far as I know, they do everything in house. Does anyone know why they chose the legacy domain name? PR value? Obviously it has nothing to do with the old boo.com! :D It does seem like a good idea. Hopefully it'll do well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

What an eyesore. Can we please let web 2.0 die now? 'Tis well ugly like....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

squibs wrote:
    What an eyesore. Can we please let web 2.0 die now? 'Tis well ugly like....
    I completely disagree. It's nice, maybe a little ott but nice nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Yeah, I like it. If anything it's a little too 'busy' (which isn't exactly a web2.0 staple), but it looks nice and seems to work well.

I spent about 15 minutes on the site and I had no real need to do so. I just kept finding new and interesting looking things to click on/into. Definitely a sign of a good design, imo.

Advertisement