Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leader Class Megatron

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Kibbleicious!!
    At least it doesn't have that bloody stupid Ice all over it like all the other movie Megs toys do.
    And its a Hasbro stock photo so its obviously mis-transformed. Did anybody in Hasbro ever think of giving the photographers the instructions???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Its a mess... but... I... I think... I think I like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Ger_Hankey wrote:
    Kibbleicious!!
    At least it doesn't have that bloody stupid Ice all over it like all the other movie Megs toys do.
    And its a Hasbro stock photo so its obviously mis-transformed. Did anybody in Hasbro ever think of giving the photographers the instructions???

No way, the cool ice deco is why I'm getting Voyager Megs to use as an Ice Demon in my Beast Wars comic.

Either way, I'm calling shelfwarmer. That toy looks horrible. They couldn't even get the colour right.

Voyager Prime and Megs all the way. The Leader toys are real bummers.

Actually, this toy shows the problem with the Megatron design. There's nothing really recognisable, so not getting it exactly right ends up with a lump of ****. This toy doesn't look like anything, even more so than the movie model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

So Megs is gonna have xmas lights on his shoulders in the movie.
    Horrid.
    That said....ill still buy it.
    Ive said it before and ill say it again.
    I need help

Advertisement