Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Timetables, or lack of them

• 02-05-2007 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭

To my fellow UCD students. You probably all got an email off the registrar and deputy president Dr. Phillip Nolan stating that the final list for exam timetables would be published on the 1st of May. I have received no email with my exam timetable and there is nothing on my Student Information Service. Anyone else have the same problem? If so where can I get the exam timetable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭inverted_world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I have been to that particular link already. I was told it was a provisional timetable and not final. If it is final it sucks because I will have 2 saturday exams and 2 exams from 6-8 pm, which I think is way too late. Thanks for the assistance. Do you know if they are definitely the final, complete and conclusive exam timetable?

According to www.ucd.ie/exams it's the final one. There are people who are still missing an exam or two, but aside from the missing exams being timetabled don't expect any changes to that one.

If your biggest concern is having Saturday exams and late evening exams, count yourself very lucky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

it sucks because I will have 2 saturday exams and 2 exams from 6-8 pm

You are seriously lucky you are not beside me as I might just stab you for that comment.

Who cares what day of the week an exam is on????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

You couldnt stab me with a 10 foot sword you w*nker. Thank you inverted_world. Padser is a right pr*ck, dont you agree.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Oh Noes!

Oh Noes!

exactly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

*reports again*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

You couldnt stab me with a 10 foot sword you w*nker.
    I'd imagine he couldn't, as a ten-foot sword would be most clumsy and unwieldy, rather like your command of the English language.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

I'd imagine he couldn't, as a ten-foot sword would be most clumsy and unwieldy, rather like your command of the English language.

Haha :D

Drama aside, I'm a little annoyed at having 3 exams in one day (9-11, 12-2 and 6-8) and one the next day too. By the same token I'm glad I'm finished on the 19th. I agree 6-8 is a bit late to have exams but it happens, I don't really care that much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Cheerio Pride Fighter.

Advertisement