Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beechmount Shopping Centre Navan

Options
  • 02-05-2007 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭

hi folks,

I've been offered a job in the place above and was wondering whereabouts in Navan it is. Is in the centre of town. I'll be travelling from Dublin and sometimes will have use Bus Eirinn to get there.

Any general info on the place would help too

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

If it is where i think it is (I haven't been in Navan too often lately) it'd be a about a 10 min walk from the Bus Eireann stop outside Mercy Primary School.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

10 minute walk is fine. All I need is confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Yeah, it's about a ten-minute walk from the bus stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

Yep, as you get off the bus, its to your left. Its the street that the Solstice Arts Centre (you cant miss it) is on (Railway St). Keep walking straight down that road, you'll cross the tracks on the road on your way and just keep going straight, theres a filling station on the left and its across the road from there.

Advertisement