Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recording phone calls

• 02-05-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone knows of where or how I can make a call and record what is being said by both parties? (letting them know they are being recorded of course) I have tried it on my mobile phone but it cuts itself off after afew mins. Have also looked at recording equipment for phone but dont want to go down that route. Has anyone any experience of this? Hope this is the right place to post.

many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 peveril13

what U need is a phone where the cord can be clicked out of the handset, there is a piece that can be linked in between which has a jack on it which then plugs into a dictaphone
    ssooooooo what you need is a dictaphone which has a mic input and a phone recording kit which you should pick up in any phone/electrical retailer.

does that make sense? its hard to explain but perfectly simple really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

I presume something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

That doesnt look too bad but the only thing is that I have to bring it with me if Im going somewhere else. I looked on the net for HOURS last night but couldnt see anything but Skype. Surely in this day and age there is something or is there no need to record calls??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

It's easy to do from a landline - but you need to do it from a mobile?

It doesnt necessarily have to be on a mobile. But I thought that if there was a service out there where such a thing was possible. There is one in America as far as I can see. Just not good old Ireland.:confused:

• Advertisement

OK I found somewhere to do this without having to buy anything... I tried it last night and it worked great. :D They seem to be based in Ireland. Anyone heard of this service before or is anyone else doing it?

http://www.worldlink.ie/record_a_call_how_to.html

Advertisement