Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few BAnking Questions

Options
  • 02-05-2007 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I have an SSIA with EBS and I think its either finished up already or the end of this month (I started it on the last possible week). Does it just transfer directly into the account to which you had it direct debited to? ie will the money go directly into my EBS account? Or how do I go about getting it?

Second question is: I moved to England 2 months ago for the year. I want to buy a car out of my SSIA money. What is the cheapest and most convienent way of getting my SSIA euros into my sterling account without losing a fortune?

Also I work for a council and and am doing my pension with them. I know the council pensions are very good, but when i decide to go back to Ireland next year will I be able to transfer my pension to another pension in Ireland or will I face a penatly or fine or something?

Thanks for your help

Advertisement