Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any one see these before....

Options
  • 02-05-2007 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Was surfing the web the other night and came across these (see pictures attached). Has any one over seen them before, what scale are they....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

AFAIK, they are not models, they are real cars/karts for kids.
    Like a junior NASCAR, think i came across those before somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FiSe

1:5 I guess
    There's young fella down in Wicklow. He's racing them all over the Europe and club in Arklow, I think :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

FiSe wrote:
    1:5 I guess
    There's young fella down in Wicklow. He's racing them all over the Europe and club in Arklow, I think :confused:

Nope.
    Not 1/5 I am afraid
    I guess they are junior cars of some sort. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

They're a lot bigger than 1:5, i'd say more than likely not a proper scale, somewhere between 1:3 and 1:2.
    Where did you find the pics... that might give a clue...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

These came up in a thread in here a while ago. they are big in Australia I think it is. Sits one person in the center adn your off. If I find it I will post it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

shame they are so blurry hard to see if there is anyone in them. I read in an old RCCA that there was this place running 1:4 Grand Am racecars with camera, and driver sat at an arcade console and raced remotely. Looks a bit like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭syl77

Sorry, no further info came with them, found them on some ones gallery on another forum site.

Advertisement