Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

residents authority

Options
  • 02-05-2007 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

just wondering but does anyone no anyhtin bout applyin to be an RA in merville or any of the other residences??is it too late to apply? do you have to be in a certain year? what do you have to do to get a place and what do you actually have to do if you are one?? if you cold post me some info it would be great cos i wanna try and stay on campus for 2nd year and it seems to be one of the only ways??any info would be a help and as soon as possible cos its all nearly over!!!!:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Generally you'd have to be a final year or postgrad. Also, I think it's probably too late now, well last year they had interviews in the equivalent of this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

It's too late

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

The deadline was April 20th, and you have to be in 3rd/4th year or a postgrad according to the sign that was on display in Merville.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

They're holding the interviews for the Residential Assistants at the moment. The closing date for applications was April 20th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

eh.. Residential Assistents, not authortity and wish more of them knew this. (Though I think on average this year they were really great, especially belgrove)

edit: Damn Blush beating me to it

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Residential Authority almost has a soviet ring to it

Advertisement