Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate my DIY decorations....

• 02-05-2007 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭trout

Brothers, No longer shall you permit your other halves from telling you that empty beer cans are rubbish.

Granted it was from an old college house, i still look back with fond, fond memories.

Anyone else got 'displays' they'd like to share?
    wonderful mural ... bet the bang was awful though :eek:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's impressive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

How many folks and how long did it take em to drink the cans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Approx. 400 cans up there. It went up between Sept. & Christmas with 5 of us in the Gaff.
    We've done another 2 since but none as nice as the above....

Last years one:

Note: Thats neither me nor my duffelcoat.

It doesnt represent very heavy drinking if you crunch the figures but it looks good.You should've superglued the cans together and to the wall,let the landlord sort THAT out!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

that's impressive, i could give you one of "my when i was backpacking stories" about the Effigy, called timmy we made out of beer cans but i would only be bringing the wrath on pighead on myself :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Nice :D

Have build quite a few myself but was too lazy to ever take a pic. Must say mine were a little more colourful, you must really like Fosters!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

First rate work. There must be at least 4euro worth of scrap aluminium there.
    How are they held in place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Brothers, No longer shall you permit your other halves from telling you that empty beer cans are rubbish.

Granted it was from an old college house, i still look back with fond, fond memories.

Anyone else got 'displays' they'd like to share?

My God, it looks like an alter.

I bow before it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

My God, it looks like an alter.

I bow before it.

........Classic...........:D

Ritz

Advertisement