Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C'mon get your gaming setups out for the lads!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Kevin2006

Thats a really nice setup Snake, nice floorstanders

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

yeh snake, nice setup....

are they Tannoy M Series?? used to have the smaller ones myself....before I 'had to' downsize.

OK. Here's my setup.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

kensutz wrote:
    I think what he sees is the HD Drive but since you wanted 3 and probably know I have 3 here's the proof:

pict0074qy6.jpg
    sweet tv is it 32 inch?..anyone got a 26inch hdtv that would cost 600

why do you need 3 xbox360's?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah and the other philips is a 32" too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

why do you need 3 xbox360's?
    For the 3 copies of Forza 2 kensutz is going to buy...

.... and invite me around to play. :D

No probs Fnz. There's no way to circumvent the region encoding so I had to buy a different region console.

Heres my setup..its hooked upto a 40inch sony bravia but i normally have it on a 20inch but i do get to use the hdtv alot..ohh ye and why does everyone have there ps3 on its belly..imo when its on its belly it gathers way more dust..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

Snake's Setup :D

hey snake what size is that screen???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭Charlie

I was over on the AVFORUMS version of this thread and saw the following :eek: showpost.php?p=4769174&postcount=1073:

I'm guessing you're needing a few tissues to clean up your mess :D .

I was over on the AVFORUMS version of this thread and saw the following :eek: showpost.php?p=4769174&postcount=1073:

wow!! amazing setup must be rich

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Geez... someone should tell him/her "asked for your setup, not your life story". :D

Very, very nice though. Seems as though it's a gaff to look at, not live in....... or touch. :D

@ kensutz: I know modding the 360 may void your live subscription but could you not have just imported games and got a power adapter?

Any bets that individual doesn't have any kids......can you imagine.....'don't touch that or that or that and definitely don't touch that'.....:D

I saw that setup earlier too. Some gear! Love those Duo Acoustics!

Fnz wrote:
    @ kensutz: I know modding the 360 may void your live subscription but could you not have just imported games and got a power adapter?

I could import games but they still won't work unless you have that region 360. And yes I have the power supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,762 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

fdevine wrote:
    yeh snake, nice setup....

are they Tannoy M Series?? used to have the smaller ones myself....before I 'had to' downsize.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your kind comments, yes indeed they are Tanny M3's & I've M2's at the back and a Tannoy Sub, bought them a couple of years back when Hifi Corner and Richer Sounds where on the quays, the good old days :)

It's a 42" Panasonic Plasma, I bought from Germany. I've a page setup that I had on AVforums, you can see both PS3 & 360 Game shots.
    http://members.chello.ie/manonfire/default.htm

Thanks

Snake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I cannot believe he can play resistance fall of man in full surround sound while having sex.... Ta me tres jealous

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I posted mine in the Arcade/Retro pages, here's the link,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055078178

Now thats my older stuff. I have my PS2, 360 and Wii down stairs on a 37"HD set, which keeps me happy!
    I'm going to get a HD set for the upstairs games room but going to limit the size to 32" as I find the bigger ones don't do the old analogue video systems, likes of sega, atari and commodore any justice.
    The digital surround is up there for my modded xbox so it'll fit right in.
    The room needs a serious makeover, I want proper displays for the best bits of my collection.
    Also have to figure where the PS3 should go, downstairs on the 37"HD with no digital surround ir upstairs in the gamesroom with a 30"HD with digital surround, decisions decisions!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Attreu

Here's Mine.

Downstairs and upstairs.

Waiting to buy a new place so I can set it up right.

• Advertisement

nice setup Attreu. I have the same glass table as you in the first pic - Its for sale if anyone is interested! 100 euro - still in box!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭ciano14

i know its a sh*t tv , you don't need to tell me ;)

hey man ,sh*t TV!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭ciano14

see i knew someone would say it lol
    thanks man :rolleyes:

only messin boi , my tv is not far off ,lol

ciano14 wrote:
    i know its a sh*t tv , you don't need to tell me ;)

not far off the one i normally use..i just posted the pic of the 40inch HDTV so people wouldnt know how crap my setup was in the small room lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

haha, you should have acted real serious about your tv... its a little beautry, goes well with the carpet!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Don't you just love student accommodation :rolleyes:

setup.JPG

My crappy TV on temporary loan to a flatmate there, I have a HDTV at home but getting it transported to the UK is more hassle than it's worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

heres mine .... im pretty happy with it :) .... the pictures are pretty poxy, but games and blu ray look outstanding i have to say.

sky looks good even without HD, i wont be upgrading this because i only watch football up here, and i couldnt justify the cost .... next upgrade will be a new screen .... this one is not really up to the job

im know im pretty lucky to have this set up ... thanks to a pretty nice girlfriend i have to say .... firstly for letting me have the spare room as my den (she really thinks its her room too), and secondly for liking gadgets nearly as much as i do :)

the projector is an infocus IN76
    receiver is a sony str-de475 (bought second hand for 100 euros .... bargain!!!
    speakers are a 5.1 jamo a10's

just realised you cant even see my ps3 :D .... is bottom shelf on the left :D

screenupsg4.jpg

couch2hh5.jpg

projectormo3.jpg

speakerfc9.jpg

motorstormos5.jpg

skylawspr7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

is that a HD projector? looks lovley and neat.
    how do HD projectors stack up against HD LCD anyone?

Advertisement