Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Going Mad - 32" LCD TV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

stay away from komplett, there robbery for tv's

that samsung tv from pixmania is a better spec tv than the le32r32b from komplett and its cheaper so that tells you something about komplett. ( any other site that has both of those models has the le32s71b dearer than the le32r32b)

Have the 32s71b myself and its great. No point in paying 900 euros for a 32inch bedroom tv or pay over the odds for the something that has sony on it. I'd go for the pixmania one or else check out german sites where there even cheaper. One site had that le32r32b for 518 euros delivered to Ireland the other day but doesnt seem to have it atm ( topvisionshop.de, its where I got my tv but a few ppl had bad experiences with them so probably worth staying away from). But tells you how cheap that tv can be bought for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Daibheid

One site had that le32r32b for 518 euros delivered to Ireland the other day but doesnt seem to have it atm ( topvisionshop.de, its where I got my tv but a few ppl had bad experiences with them so probably worth staying away from). But tells you how cheap that tv can be bought for.

FYI still available and in stock on http://www3.hardwareversand.de/8VgtnB1eThK1wJ/1/articledetail.jsp?aid=8859&agid=568
    but looks like it going end of line so it might get cheaper or just harder to find. Nice TV for the money.
    BTW do Hardwareversand do COD to Ireland? My bank (BOI) insists on a charge of about €15 to do a direct fund transfer even if EU legislation says it should only cost about 50 cents!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

One site had that le32r32b for 518 euros delivered to Ireland the other day but doesnt seem to have it atm ( topvisionshop.de, its where I got my tv but a few ppl had bad experiences with them so probably worth staying away from).

I'm one of the people who has had nothing but trouble with them and I would advise anyone and everyone to avoid them completely unless they're saving you a *lot* of money (and even then I don't think I'd risk it again).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Daibheid wrote:
    FYI still available and in stock on http://www3.hardwareversand.de/8VgtnB1eThK1wJ/1/articledetail.jsp?aid=8859&agid=568
    but looks like it going end of line so it might get cheaper or just harder to find. Nice TV for the money.
    BTW do Hardwareversand do COD to Ireland? My bank (BOI) insists on a charge of about €15 to do a direct fund transfer even if EU legislation says it should only cost about 50 cents!

My brother ordered from hardwareversand a few times and i think he only payed around 50 cent like you said, think he usually uses AIB though.

@Mixie hdtv would be out of fashion by the time topvision sorted your order! Did you get your money back yet?

@Mixie hdtv would be out of fashion by the time topvision sorted your order! Did you get your money back yet?

No, not yet, though my online visa statement is clearly missing the last few transactions on the card (since Saturday - given the bank holiday I guess) so it could be there now... taunting my inability to order from elsewhere 'till I know it's there for sure! ;)

I've been waiting so long that a better model has dropped in price, so at least some good came of it :D

• Advertisement

Final update - got my refund.

I still wouldn't recommend topvision! :D

Advertisement