Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs "agree" deal for French defender Younes Kaboul

Options
  • 02-05-2007 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Daily Mail link

Also mentioned in yesterday's Equipe (French paper)

I know nothing about the fella, other than he's 21, a big unit and he has the same agent as Dervitte and Taarabt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Daily Mail link

Also mentioned in yesterday's Equipe (French paper)

I know nothing about the fella, other than he's 21, a big unit and he has the same agent as Dervitte and Taarabt.

By all accounts he's a no nonsense defender ... maybe one for the future, he's still a young lad and will take time to adjust to the hectic pace of the premiership

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Reports from informed sources suggest this deal is 100% done.

Medical completed today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

He's the French U21 captain and is rumoured to be a hot prospect so if he signs he's another young potentially good player we've signed, along with Bale. We're fairly splashing the cash on potential these days and I love it! :)

Advertisement