Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what should i do

• 02-05-2007 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

will try and explain this as short as possible,last august 06 i got new centeral heating in my house so i decided to take down existing old flue.2x6ft lenghts of asbestos so i took them down and cut them up to fit in the boot of my micra,weeks later i brought them down to shamrock terrace ,north strand where i always go with my rubbish,so the yard guy asks me what i have and i said househould rubbish ,when i go to empty my boot he refuses to except the rubbish saying it was toxic materal,and i could not dump it ,he told me i should have goten a hazard removal firm to take it down and to transport and despose of it i explained it was from my own house made no difference,he said the only firm able to deal with was some firm epa on the naas rd,,BUT that if i drove through the city i was doing an illigal movement,so when i asked what i should do as i was not supposed to dump it carry it and they had no where for me to put it i left,outside the yard there was a skip so i put the rubble in it and drove home,next i get a knock on my door from 2 corpo inspectors asking me it i had been there i asked them what evidence they had and they produced my car picture ,they told me they would make a report on the story i had told about not being in any position to do anything .and that i would get a warning,but this morning i got a summons in the post,i am 60+ and this is the first time i have been summonsed for anything,the summons says it up to me to have or not to have legal repersentation,,what the hell do i do

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Use paragraphs and read the charter for a start.

Advertisement